Thursday 30 July 2020

My birthday

When it was the holidays my mum and her friend Rachel planned a pool party for my birthday but I didn't know that mum and Rachel planned a pool party for me. When it was Thursday Rachel took me and my friend to the op shop. When we got there we looked around the shop and we saw toys like cuddly bears , dolls , clothes and material to make clothes. Then Rachel said let's go to the park then she said can you tell me where the park is. When we got to the park I told her that up the hill is where the pools are then she drove up the hill. She parked her car by the pool and I said why are we here? She said that I am trying to find your mum then she said get out of the car and when I got out of the car I saw my friends car after seeing the car things started feeling suspicious. Rachel said follow me we started walking into the pools then I saw my cousin and my friends I was speechless. Then mum said I can go in the pool. I felt so surprised that I couldn't say anything. It was the best feeling to be surprised.        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.